Return to arcade twitch gaming with Chicken Shift, a spiritual successor to 1984’s arcade coin-op of the same name. Chicken Shift: Back to the Coop -- The video game stars four chickens: Rosie, Maddie, Bertha, and Gertie. You must help them navigate their eggs through various mazes of pipes and “shifters” and to drop their eggs safely into the egg cartons without breaking them. Fill the egg cartons and move on to the next, more challenging level to get that hi-score.
TRIVIA: Chicken Shift: Back to the Coop was programmed by Bob Polaro. Bob was also the lead programmer on the arcade ports of Defender, Rampage and Road Runner on the Atari 2600.
NOTE: THIS LITE VERSION RUNS ADS. REMOVE THE ADS AND GAIN ACCESS TO LEVELS 5,6 AND 7 BY PURCHASING THE FULL GAME FOR $1.99.
1) Touch screen to manipulate the red and blue “Shifters” to successfully guide eggs into their egg cartons
2) Score points each time an egg enters a “shifter” and the egg carton. Score bonus points by maneuvering eggs over the bonus flashers when they appear.
3) Complete a level with no eggs cracking for a nice LEVEL BONUS.
4) Accumulate a FEATHER for every 3,000 points you score during the standard 1-4 levels (full version 1-7). Each feather equals 12 seconds in the final EGG FRENZY Level. Total score = standard level score + EGG FRENZY Score.
(5) In EGG FRENZY LEVEL, keep any eye out for the “Golden Egg”. Guide it to the bottom without breaking for a time increase bonus. You have unlimited eggs to score as much as possible before time runs out.
Chicken Shift - Lite is a free software application from the Arcade subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-07-31. The program can be installed on Android.
Chicken Shift - Lite (version 1.4) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 4 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.